[No fear 49+1] Liang Shushan took the initiative to ask for divorce and Roger said "Goodbye is also a family"

What details do I need to get a cheap car insurance quote? Details of the car Light blue icon of a car with dark blue wheels. The car's number plate is useful, but not essential. Please declare any modifications. No-claims bonus (NCB) Light blue icon of a document. Details of your NCB in years. You can request this from your insurance provider. Details of any other drivers Light and dark blue icons of people. You’ll need other drivers’ names and licence details to add them to any policy. Driving licence and convictions Light blue icon of a driving license. Type of licence; how long you've had it; details of any points or disqualifications from the last 5 years. Previous claims or accidents Light blue icon of a document with a pound sign. Date, claim cost and accident type for any accidents or claims in the last 5 years. Need help Light blue circle icon with a dark blue question mark No-claims bonus explained | How do I save on car insurance? | Can I drive someone else's car? | More expert guidescar insurance quotes car insurance companies cheap car insurance uk car insurance comparison car insurance indonesia car insurance online car insurance jakarta compare car insurance.
Photo: Liang Shushan ushered in 50 years old, family and friends have recently agreed to celebrate her birthday. (fb picture)

Talented woman Liang Shanshan celebrates her 50th birthday on her (29th) birthday today. A few days ago, she accepted an interview with the media and talked about her feeling of losing love when she was 48 years old. She actively filed a divorce with Luo Jiecheng , a businessman, and referred to Luo Jiecheng as a "good-bye and family member." In the eyes of Liang Shushan, Roger Cheng was a good husband; now that he is divorced, he is a good ex-husband.

When love only has work...
Liang Shushan pointed out that in the past 15 years, even after the divorce, the relationship with Roger Cheng is also very good. But Yu Shan admits that when a relationship is too stable and too long, it will really make the two become loved ones, and there will be no sparks.

She also revealed to the media, "There may be people who feel that the help of the sinner is love, I trust you to be love, but everyone is different, I am talking about Luo Sheng, I am a 24-hour work partner, every A conversation, a phone call, and a slogan before Linyi are all about work. Sometimes, about a woman, the only thing that sustains me is that marriage is only work, and that is what I want most!"

Liang Shushan, who dared to dare to score points, began to calm herself down. "When I was in a foreign country for a long time and went on a trip to explore a woman, I wanted to quiet down. Luo Sheng also stayed quiet; I feel good." Civilization, it turns out to be a way to love or separate."

I was accused of being thin and skin blackened. "I bought insurance!"
After the divorce, Liang Shushan and Luo Jiecheng still cooperated at work. She said, " Some happy and new relationships, I am really a family member, goodbye is also a family member; because of a woman, I will always be friendly."

When she was accused of being thin and skin blackened, she was told that she was sick, and Liang Shushan said to herself. "I was shocked that I was sick. Even my grandmother asked me if my child was sick!" She decided to buy insurance and come over. Checking the body, there is no big problem in the body; it is because she is a carrier of hepatitis B, "a liver is weak," which may also make her skin darker.

As for the reason for the thinness, she said: "The girls in the circle are all good, I am thin and face first. Maybe everyone thinks that there is something to do with the sun. Thank you for your concern. I went to the UK, the same The female mad food has a few kilograms of fat and 117 pounds."



Photo: Liang Shushan said that with the ex-husband Roger, "Goodbye is also a family." (fb picture)

HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:


car insurance quotes car insurance companies cheap car insurance uk car insurance comparison car insurance indonesia car insurance online car insurance jakarta compare car insurance.

Artikel Terkait

[No fear 49+1] Liang Shushan took the initiative to ask for divorce and Roger said "Goodbye is also a family"
4/ 5
Oleh